Ministries and Programs...
For more information on any of the
ministries or programs
below, please call us at
(480) 695-0072, email us or visit
Praise & Worship:
Anointed Praise & Worship is an important part of Wings of Life.
We believe all music can be used to glorify God and can be a tool
to draw in the lost. We combine a variety of styles including contemporary music and classic gospel hymns, "Revival style" and southern gospel. Besides some of our original material, we do songs from Hillsongs music, Dottie Rambo and many others.
Below is the P & W vision:
* To stretch musically, breaking down barriers and religious restraints in ALL ways
* To lead Holy Spirit-led worship and do all we can to make certain the anointing is free to flow so that God can move the way He wants to – freely worship
* To glorify God and do all possible to encourage and teach the people to really bow down to Him and give up themselves and all their selfishness and give The Lord the glory He deserves
* To see a new level of PRAISE go forth in order to convict hearts and draw believers closer to Him
* To see the church truly “love the Lord our God with all our hearts, minds and souls
* To produce the best sound we can for the glory of the Lord
* To stay up to date, as finance permits and as the Lord leads, on equipment, overhead displays, and new music…the goal of always “singing unto the Lord a NEW song!”
* To instigate a fire and passion for God
* To do spiritual warfare through anointed music in Jesus’ name and ability
Click here to go to a video of one of our original Praise & Worship songs.
WOL Food Pantry & Clothing Outreach
Wings of Life is excited to be a partner with United Food Bank for our food pantry ministry. Hours of operation for the food ministry is Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Volunteers are always needed for this ministry for the hours indicated and for other times as well, including help with food pickup, delivery to needy families and with organization for our Bountiful Banquets, in which we have had great success in providing a nice meal and short worship service for our community.
Donations are also being accepted for our clothing ministry. We provide free clothing for those in need - no one in need will pay for the clothes. Toys for children are also accepted.
WINGS (Women IN God’s Service):
The mission of WINGS is to provide an opportunity for women of all ages to come together in prayer, fellowship, encouragement to one another, and in ministering to the needs of others. WINGS meets
the first Wednesday of each month at 9:30 a.m.
The Men’s Group meets for sharing, prayer and more on selected times throughout the month.
Children's Church for ages 2-12 is available after Praise & Worship on Sunday mornings.
It is our desire to see the Holy Spirit move in our community, to bring salvation to the lost.
As a church, we have events throughout the year to reach our community. Welcome to Church night is one such event held the last Sunday of each month at 6:30 pm. Bring a friend and come see what church is all about in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Have a snack, sing along and enjoy meeting new friends. Everyone is welcome. See you there!
Adult Bible Study is held every Wednesday at 7 p.m. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow together in the Word!
Family Fun Night:
Approximately four times a year we schedule a fun outing or activity for families. Recreation is a vital part of healty balance in our lives and it's a lot of fun! We would like to extend an invitation to everyone to join us.