- To spread the love of God to the lost in order to bring them into a personal relationship with Jesus
- Continuing, active discipleship to build character and spiritual growth
- To bring anointed Praise & Worship/music ministry events to glorify the Lord and change lives
- Provide special outreach programs for families of all age groups, meeting the needs of each individual
- To provide for the less fortunate in our community through our food and clothing outreach
- Jesus’ command (Matthew 28:18-20) is an ongoing commission for the church.
This includes not only winning souls, but active discipleship for spiritual growth.
- In the working of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit. The ministry of Jesus: teaching,
preaching, healing and compassion (Matt. 9:35-36) are at the core of our church.
- God’s Church should be a place that is alive and fun to attend and where the
Holy Spirit has charge of the service. We welcome people from all walks of life
to come and worship God with us at Wings of Life...
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God, the infallible rule of faith and conduct,
and a true historical document which was written by various authors as the Holy
Spirit dictated. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- There is one God eternally manifested in the persons of God the Father, God the
Son and God the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1, Isaiah 43:10, Matthew 1:23, John 15:26)
- That while we were still sinners, Christ died for us as atonement for sin. All who
call upon His name by simple faith and acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ will be
saved ("reborn") by the ransom paid by Jesus Christ, and that salvation is through
grace and not by merits of our own. (John 1:29, Romans 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-9,
1 Peter 1:18-20, 2 Corinthians 5:17)
- That water baptism by immersion in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit is a command of our Lord; that it is an outward sign of an inward work; as Christ was raised from the dead by the Glory of the Father, so we should walk in newness of life. (Matthew 28:19-20, Romans 6:4)
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit is a definite experience subsequent to the new birth. This endowment of power may be expected in the same manner as that in which He came upon the Jews and Gentiles alike in the Acts church. We believe that the Holy Spirit has definite gifts to bestow upon the believing church of Jesus Christ. These gifts are in order to edify and benefit the church and draw the lost to Him. (Romans 12:6-9, Matthew 3:11, Acts 10:44-46)
- In the Second Coming of Christ; the Rapture, the Resurrection; the Millennial Reign of the Lord on earth; that Heaven is a place prepared for all those who are saved through the Lord Jesus Christ, whose reward is everlasting life and joy in the presence of the Lord; and that Hell is a place prepared for those who have rejected the mercy and redemption of the crucified Savior, and this punishment is eternal grief, regret and torment from which there is no escape. (I Cor. 15:51-52, I Thess. 4:16-17, 2 Thess. 1:8-10, Titus 2:13-14, Rev. 20:10, Rev. 22:5)
- The church is the Body of Christ and that every believer, born of the Spirit through salvation, is a member of that Body, and their names are written in heaven. (Romans 12:5, 1 Corinthians 12:13, Hebrews 10:25, Ephesians 1:22-23, Ephesians 4:15-16)